Report a Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

San Marcos at Your Service

How can we help? Let us know about your suggestions and we'll take care of the rest!      Report a Concern button 2 Download-now

Report all non-emergency concerns by using the Report a Concern button above or downloading our mobile San Marcos City app. If the concern you are reporting is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For non-emergency law enforcement dispatch, please call the San Diego Sheriff’s San Marcos station at (760) 510-5200.

Once you have completed and submitted the form, your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department and you will receive a service request confirmation number via email.*

If you need assistance, please call (760) 744-1050 Monday through Thursday between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.

We appreciate your report and look forward to assisting you. Thank you for being our "eyes and ears" in San Marcos where together, we can continue improving the quality of life in our community.


RV or Trailer Parking Pass

To request a temporary RV or trailer parking pass please call 760-744-1050 x3179 or send an email to

All parking pass requests MUST include the following:

  • Contact Information of the Requestor
    • Full Name, Address, Phone, and Email

  • Site address requested

  • Date(s) requested


*Please note, any personally identifiable information submitted through the Report a Concern portal is for providing the requested City service. Anonymous complaints or use of a fictitious email address may delay action on the complaint and/or result in the complaint not being investigated. While we will make every effort to protect your privacy, please be aware that the complaint and any uploaded files, or portions thereof, may be subject to the California Public Records Act.