Public Records & Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City Clerk is responsible for the care and custody of all official records and documents of the City, and disseminates information for staff and the public.

Records Request Form

Fire Incident Records Form

You may submit a request via:

 City Clerk's Department  City Clerk
1 Civic Center Drive
San Marcos, CA 92069
(760) 744-1050
Phil Scollick
(760) 744-1050, ext. 3105