The San Diego County Copermittees have developed a Model BMP Design Manual for the San Diego Region to conform to new development requirements of the 2013 Municipal Storm Water Permit (Order No. R9-2013-0001, as amended by Order Nos. R9-2015-0001 and R9-2015-0100). The Model BMP Design Manual replaces the Countywide Standard Urban Stormwater Mitigation Plan (SUSMP) based on the 2007 Municipal Permit requirements. The Model BMP Design Manual provides procedures for planning, selecting and designing onsite structural BMPs for new development and significant redevelopment projects in accordance with Provision E.3 of the 2013 Permit.
The Final San Marcos BMP Design Manual and appendices are provided below.
Stormwater Guidance for Land Development Projects
- Applicability of Storm Water Best Management Practices (BMP) Requirements Form I-1
- Priority Development Project Stormwater Quality Management Plan
- Project Type Determination Checklist Form I-2
- Standard Project Stormwater Quality Management Plan
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan (SWQMP) Submittal Requirements
||Report Stormwater Violations
|1 Civic Center Drive
San Marcos, CA 92069
Report a Concern