Woodland Park Pool and Las Posas Park Pool can be rented for private parties and events.
Facility reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. City-based residents and groups may reserve City facilities up to four (4) months in advance of the rental date. Non-residents and non-resident groups may reserve City facilities up to three (3) months in advance. Reservations must be made at least thirty (30) days in advance of the rental date.
Facility reservations are not secured and or placed on the calendar until all reservation fees have been collected. All fees are due thirty (30) days in advance of event
|Pool Rental||Fee||$165 per hour||2-hour minimum for up to 125 people|
|Additional Staff||Fee||$20 per hour||Each additional 1-25 people|
|Inflatable Obstacle Course Rental||Fee||$50 per hour||Woodland Pool only; 250 max guests|
|Inflatable Set-up||Fee||$100||Once per reservation|
Cabana and Group Shelter Rentals
Cabana and Group Shelters are also available for rent only during Open Recreational Swim for groups of less than 40 people.
- Cabana and Group Shelter Rentals last for the entire Open Recreational Swim session.
- Cabanas and Group Shelters are not fully equipped to seat up to 40 guests
- Typical Cabana accommodations include: shade canopy/structure, seating for approximately 10 guests
- Typical Group Shelter accommodations include: shade canopy/structure, seating for approximately 25 guests
- One 6 ft table per paid group is available upon request
- Food is allowed in the group area only. No cooking/open flames, no glass, no sprinkles allowed.
- Party favors and toys must not enter the pool and must not include water shooters/guns, bubbles, or balloons.
|Cabana (up to 20 guests)||Fee||$20 per day||Shade canopy; seating for approximately 10 guests|
|Group Shelter (up to 40 guests)||Fee||$30 per day||Shade canopy; seating for approximately 25 guests|
|Rental Guest Admission||Fee||$4 per person||Each guest must have paid admission|