The City typically holds public workshop meetings on significant development projects. These meetings are not part of the formal project approval process. They offer the community an opportunity to learn about a proposed project before it moves into the formal approval process.
Not every public workshop will contain the same information. A person attending a development related public workshop meeting should typically expect the following:
- Meet the project applicant and/or his/her consultant team
- Meet the City staff assigned to process the project
- Receive a description of the proposed project
- View proposed project plans
- Ask questions of the project applicant
- Ask questions of the assigned City staff
- Receive a tentative schedule fo rthe processing of the project
- Receive other project related information
All public workshops are posted to the city's calendar of events.